hits counter

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blogging from OneNote

I'm really on a OneNote jag this week...

One of the cool features I discovered in OneNote recently is the ability to collect ideas, compose blog entries, and publish them directly to a blog.

So, here's a test post, directly from OneNote.

This could be a very handy feature, especially since I have OneNote on my PDA phone and all my computers. Being able to collect, process, and act on information all from the same synchronized platform makes a lot of sense to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I looked at this a couple of years ago when I was keen on OneNote, the first version, and couldn't get the connection going. I was also looking at hand writing recognition back then and it didn't pan out too well either. I'll have another look at it. No doubt it's all changed since all the updates.

Kalnel said...

Hi Rita,

Do look at it again -- I had a look at it a few years ago and didn't think much of it at all, but the 2007 version is pretty robust.

Don't know if that means it's changed or I have...

kal